Friday, May 1, 2009

It's a vacuum, it's a robot, it's a toy....?

YES! Roomba is all three! It does a great job as a vacuum. It cleans up almost everything from dog hair to Cheerios the kids have dropped and crunched under foot. It is also a robot. You can program it to vacuum on its own on certain days/times and it returns to charge once it's done.

But I just learned this week it can also be a great toy for the kids! It is similar to the game I use to play as a child where there was a "shark" in the water (floor) and I had to avoid it as I moved around the room. Well, Roomba is now the "shark." Maybe I need to put a fin on it:)

The kids later started putting their trains on Roomba to go for a ride.



A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B.
Fats Domino (1928 - )

Al

No comments: