Saturday, April 18, 2009

Do I need help?

I realize more and more that I am making it through the minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, etc.... through centrifugal force. I am a wheel and if I stop spinning I fall down. For instance yesterday the kids had a program at their day out school. I dropped them off at 10am and the program was from 11 - 12. Most people would relax, read a book, get a coffee or something like that before the show. Me? Oh no... I drive to my Mom's apartment complex and wash the minivan. I also give her truck a quick wash before heading back to watch the kids. The CFO met us there and everyone had a great time.


So if I am being honest with myself I am not sure if I am always doing something because there is so much to get done or that I am afraid of doing nothing. I am seriously happier when I am getting stuff done. Maybe I am making up for all the time prior to Graduation from College:) Or maybe my first job (stayed there 11 years) made me a work-a-holic and a multi-tasking junkie.

I am a little envious of the people that truly live in the moment. I am much better than I use to be but I am still a work in progress. But then again, aren't we all.

No matter what the reason I do not think I want to change. People like me have a place deep inside of us that believes if we stop doing what we do the world will fall apart. Wait, that might not be that bad of a thing:)

Triplets is not just 3 times one child, think of it as one child to the third power,

Al

No comments: