Friday, November 12, 2010

The final stretch

I am in the final stretch of my contract recruiting position.  It ends Friday, 11/19.  Like most things I am a bit sad and a bit sanguine about 11/20.  I will miss the thrill of the hunt (recruiting is hunting), the excitement of success in hiring someone and the interaction with other adults not to mention the money:)  But I am looking forward to "using" the 30 hours a week I spent working.  I cherish my time with the kids more already.  I also have a crispy new Black Ops game staring at me just begging me to come play:)

I look forward to being a full time SAHD again but I also look forward to being a recruiter again.

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.
Al Franken

Al

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your comment from Al Franken really hits home. I've made a crap load of "learning opportunities" in my life. Good luck on being a SAHD again. I know you find it rewarding. I sometimes miss the world of adults also, but being with my kids is actually my dream. Good luck.