Friday, October 1, 2010

Changing seasons

I love the Fall but I do not like the challenges it brings with it... what to dress the Triplets in.  In the mornings it is cool but it heats up to the high 70s/80s.  Add to that being outside playing in the sun and it gets warm.  So I am going with my favorite look... long sleeves and shorts.  I see it as the perfect blend.  It helps keep your core warm and your legs get the most warmth from movement so they don't heat up in shorts.

It also means their backbacks get a bit heavier as they need to have extra clothes for cool and warm weather.  It is also a good time for me to rotate the extra clothes I keep in the van, my backpack and our go-bag.  I feel bad taking up to three outfits out of the rotation but I choose the CFO's least favorites.

Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile.
William Cullen Bryant

Al

No comments: