Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We took the camera, I promise

When we went to Stream Franklin the other weekend one of the things on my list to pack was the camera bag. We (I) have been REALLY slacking taking pictures lately. Now that I think back on the trip we could have had some great pics... the trucks jack-knifed, the cars stuck, the 2 inches of ice on the van in the morning, swimming in the pool, the beautiful snow/ice, etc.... But alas, it was packed away under the console of the minivan and there it stayed for most of the trip.

Not sure if I want to blame the fact that it takes A LOT more attention with the kids these days with all the why's, Daddy can I's, someone hit me (or any other of a multitude of high crimes against their perceived unalienable rights as a three year old), I'm hungries or thirsties, or any other request/demand from the trio. So in short, we are going to try and take more pics:)

The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?
Pablo Picasso

You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.
George W. Bush

Al

No comments: