Friday, February 26, 2010

Is it today, yesterday or tomorrow?

The triplets seem to get their days a bit confused, I guess most kids do. Heck, I do:) But they can be REALLY confusing if you are trying to find out when something happened. But most of the time it is just plain funny. They tend to bend/break the space time continuum into something that resembles an upside down, inverted, inside out, contorted helix.

As best as I can tell here is a rough definition for their most frequent terms:
  • Yesterday - before they woke up most recently. This could be right before their nap, the day before, last week, last month or any time in the past.
  • Tomorrow - any time in the future. It could be later today or in a few years.
  • Soon - usually before they go to sleep again.
  • Last night - any night in the past.
  • This morning - any time in the past. It could be a few minutes ago, yesterday or any day before that.
The Triplets actually get two days to our one. It seems, as far as I can tell, each time they wake up it is another day. I have yet to decide if this is good or bad. I do think it affects the aging process. No, not theirs, mine. I am now aging twice as fast!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
Proverb

Al

No comments: