Friday, February 12, 2010

That's the way I roll.....

It is funny the comments and/or looks you get at a stay at home dad (SAHD) especially one of Triplets. I am not sure if they think I lost a bet with the CFO, I "had" to do it or I am just as think as they dumb I am:) But when it comes right down to it I love my role/job as a SAHD. Sure there are things that I don't look forward to but there always is no matter what you do as a "job."

I will be the first to admit that I... well... let's just say I deviate from what most guys do any many given situations. In college my one of my nick names was "nurse." :) So when my daughter said she wanted green toes and the CFO was already gone to work, what do you think happened?



Not bad for a "dude." :)

The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary.
Clint Smith

Al

No comments: