Wednesday, December 9, 2009

You can't argue with that logic

It seems that the Triplets lay down some compelling arguments that are hard to combat. For instance... when you ask them "why did you hit?" Their answer is usually "because I wanted to." At least they are being honest:) I then switch gears and go into my "do you like it when someone hits you?" line of debate.

The other day Jackson started a new BFO "Blinding Fact of the Obvious." He got to the van to leave then said "I want my glowy," his comfort item(s). BTW, he now has two regular glow worms, a Christmas one and an old school one courtesy of the in-laws cleaning out their kids' rooms. He ran upstairs to find one (all) of the glow worms to take with us on our trip. I soon heard him crying "I WANT MY GLOWY!" I went up and asked him where one was to which he answered "they are somewhere." BFO!

It is good to know that like so many others, the Triplets have a firm grip on the obvious:)

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
Mahatma Ghandi (a quote I saw while playing Modern Warfare 2)

Al

No comments: