Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It was a good day....

I am a bit nervous to mention it but William went pee-pee in the potty six times yesterday and wore big boy under wear without an accident. He did drop the deuce in his pull ups from the night before but that was prior to me deciding that it was time to bite the bullet. He was actually excited each time he went and I was/am glad for it. I just hope that today goes as well. Even if it doesn't, I feel like we have turned a corner and he is on his way to being potty trained.

Other that that the day was uneventful. I was without the family truckster due to a problem with the torque converter. I know, it sounds similar to a flux capacitor:) I will be back in business today so we will probably venture out but yesterday we were home bodies, by necessity.

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)

Al

No comments: