Thursday, December 3, 2009

I help you!

As many of you know, children are VERY "helpful." :) This is never more evident than when you are decorating for a holiday, organizing/reorganizing things or moving things. For instance just yesterday the Triplets helped the CFO and I take their cribs/toddler beds down. Believe it or not they were quite a help even if we did have to keep a close eye on them as their attention span is about as short Marine recruit's hair. They would each hold a side while I took the side off. They would frequently walk away leaving their side teetering.

This was precipitated by the CFO buying a big boy bed for the boys. Addison gets her own single bed that my Mom had in her house. The boys are getting one queen size bed. Of course it takes two to four weeks for the bed to come in so their room is a little empty now. But as they were already sleeping on their sleeping bags on the floor they don't care. We just hope that they will sleep in their own beds when they get them. They have assured us of this but I know how promises from three year olds go:)

So, it has taken me an hour to write this as the kids are up and I am at the beckon call:)

The love of truth lies at the root of much humor.
Robertson Davies

There art two cardinal sins from which all others spring: Impatience and Laziness.
Franz Kafka (1883 - 1924)

Al

No comments: