Friday, December 11, 2009

The tooth....

William ran into another kid at church a few weeks ago. Unfortunately he may be loosing a tooth over it. I feel VERY blessed that we have made a trip to the emergency room yet so I know I shouldn't complain. Right after the hit he was bleeding from the tooth and it was a little loose. It was not until it started turning gray that I got a little nervous. Oh well, it happens.

So we are waiting to go back in three weeks to the dentist to see if we can keep the tooth. When we went yesterday to the dentist I had all three with me. We had a great time and everyone enjoyed William getting a "picture" of his tooth:)

On a similar note, I actually like taking the kids to things like Doctor appointments, etc... I think it is my ego... to see if I can handle all three in a high stakes environment:) I have always liked doing what others say cannot be done. Maybe it is the whole "double dog dare" thing with guys:)

Perhaps middle-age is, or should be, a period of shedding shells; the shell of ambition, the shell of material accumulations and possessions, the shell of the ego
Anne Morrow Lindbergh

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.
Horace Walpole (1717 - 1797)

Al

No comments: