Friday, March 27, 2009

The Triplets like to scare Daddy

The CFO and I LOVE Zombie movies but I do not like boo-scary movies. I guess you could say I like horror but not scary movies. After we put the Triplets to bed at night the boys usually have to be "encouraged" to stay in bed. Sometimes once is enough, sometimes not. They can be as quiet as a mouse peeing on cotton or they can be quite loud. Both are scary.

If they are quiet you will just turn a corner and there will be a toddler staring at you. It brings back images of Children of the Corn. Other times you will hear them coming.... thump thump.... thump thump.... thump thump.... VERY Zombie like. Either way it keeps me on my toes.

The kids watching Wonder Pets on the computer, remember - no cable:)


For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of life, please press three.
Alice Kahn

Al

No comments: