Monday, March 30, 2009

The CFO steps up and hits a home run!

Let's just say that the 36 hours after 12am Friday morning were the second worst in my adult life. The worst on record was last year when we were in Dallas and I had a 103 temp. That time the CFO had just had her wisdom teeth out so we rotated between who slept and who monitored the kids. I say monitored because we both felt so bad we just wanted to be sure they survived:)

This time the CFO took the day off work and took over my job while I got to lounge in bed. I use the word "lounge" in the way that you lounge between... well, let's just say that my stomach seemed to have led a revolt and it became the center of the battle with cassualties on both sides (ends). The CFO even took the kids to the YMCA just like Daddy does! They even tucked me into bed at 6pm Friday night. After dinner they went out to Target to buy birthday gifts for a party we were invited to Saturday. One of the Target Team Members that knows us there asked were Daddy was and William said "Daddy's sick." SO CUTE!

William on his first "car date" :)



Here's a tip to avoid death by celebrity: First off, get a life. They can't touch you if you're out doing something interesting.
Kent Nichols and Douglas Sarine, Ask a Ninja, Question 55, 10-03-07

Al

No comments: