Saturday, March 7, 2009

This may sound crazy.....

I have a friend that I met through my blog who just had a set of GGG Triplets! I have to tell you... I am a bit envious of him. Not having all girls but rather just starting the journey. I still remember those days. It seemed like you were on the Autobahn of life going 200 mph+ with a lot of blind turns. I also liked the laser focus we had on the kids. No TV shows, no work, nothing but them.



Don't get me wrong, I love where we are in life and I am VERY excited to see what is around the next bend but..... well, I guess it is like the first time you do anything.... MAN, it is COOL!

Random pictures from our snow day and my internal dialog about them....



Man, William sure did throw a big snow ball to Daddy, he has some follow through!

Daddy sure is mad about something. I wasn't but it looks like I was.

Our new band "The Trips" and their new album cover "Kicking Snow"


Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy.
Janet Long


Al

No comments: