Thursday, February 19, 2009

What is up with the gravity storms?

I have always said that when I loose my balance it is actually a "gravity storm." I don't remember who I picked that up from but I find it very funny. The Triplets seem to me VERY susceptible to gravity storms:) For instance when they are standing around me (on-top of me might be a better description) to have a bite of my food (it is actually their food that they did not eat as that is usually my meal) they frequently head-butt the plate, knock the food off the plate or grab me trying not to fall. It is like they are in a mini gravity tornado and can't stay in one spot.

The CFO blames their fidgeting, I blame the gravity storms:)

The boys LOVED the candy hearts... Addison, not so much:)



Never try to tell everything you know. It may take too short a time.
Norman Ford

Al

No comments: