Friday, February 27, 2009

Showing love the Triplet way...

We now have periodic wrestling matches between our three. They are very short lived and often end poorly but they are funny. Addison even gets into the mix. Refereeing these is not easy. Do I let them "figure it out" or do make everyone play nice? I am trying to teach them that when it ceases being fun for one person it is no longer fun for anyone. A match usually ends with a scream, hair pull, bite of pinch.





Assuming either the Left Wing or the Right Wing gained control of the country, it would probably fly around in circles.
Pat Paulsen


Al

1 comment:

Lynn Leaming said...

This brought back memories of me and my brother 24 months apart. But you are right...we would always start out having fun and end up with one of us being hurt. 50 years later I still tease him about the time he punched me in the stomach :)