Thursday, October 16, 2008

The song is gone, finally:)

Well, it took till yesterday morning but it is finally gone. I am sure it will soon be replaced but I will enjoy talking to myself until another song fills the gap:) BTW, is that something that all stay at home parents do? I mean talk to yourself, sometimes out loud. Or it may be that I am A.D.D. and I am busy jumping from one thing to the next. For instance while the kids were napping yesterday I was doing laundry, writing this post, cooking lunch, looking for good stock deals on Etrade, getting my gym bag ready, getting their diaper bag ready for Wednesday night Church, and finishing up announcements for Church on Sunday. OK, it is just me, but I can live with that.

One thing this crazy economy (or the lack there of) and the stock not-so-market is reinforcing is that time with the kids is #1 and pays off in spades!


Is it me or does William look upset? :)



The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.
Lily Tomlin

Al

No comments: