Thursday, October 23, 2008

I need more doors and more door locks for that matter....

I am dealing with two VERY different issues but they both involve doors.

1. Now that Fall is here the CFO's weekly laundry output seems to have an inverse relationship to the the Stock Market. In short... I have A LOT of laundry to do:) Normally that is no big deal but being as she is a woman, most if not all of her clothes would be ruined by the dryer. Not sure what it is about women's clothes but the dryer seems to make her clothes shrink to Smurf sizes. So yesterday I did a couple of loads and I ran out of doors to hang clothes on. I mean I even used the towel rods in the guest bathroom. I know, I know, a drying rack! But that would make too much sense. Remember, I am a man:)

2. Jackson can open doors. So I must now lock the ones I don't want him to open. Like the exterior doors and the one to the basement. Next he will learn to unlock them so I will have to figure out something for that:)

The CFO brought this white tiger home from work and the kids LOVE it! I do not ask where such things come from:)


There is not any memory with greater satisfaction than the memory of some temptation we resisted.
CFO - she corrected the previous one:)


Al

No comments: