Friday, October 17, 2008

Houdini Pee

I have seen some crazy things in the two years we have been parents of Triplets. And I have seen some REAL crazy things during the last seven months as a stay at home Dad of Triplets. But I have a real conundrum. I went up to wake the kids from their nap earlier this week (OK, they had been awake for a while talking, wiping spit on the walls and throwing things out of their cribs) when I discovered that Jackson was soaked on one side of his body from his groin to his underarm. No biggie I thought, he just overloaded the diaper. But the diaper was not very wet. Believe me, I have seen some that I thought would explode (OK, some actually did explode.)

Aha, you think he pulled his diaper down... But he was in a jumper with the crotch buttoned. And yes, his manhood was pointing down in the diaper:) Oh well, it is better than the time he pulled off the dirty diaper and then screamed at it:)

The CFO is the crazy one that puts them all in the tub together:) Jackson sporting a bubble beard.



I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them. Jane Austen (1775 - 1817)

Al

1 comment:

DaddyMan said...

LOL, ah the amazement will never cease.

The girls are bad enough stealing blankets from each other in the middle of the night.

Ah, the peacemaker