Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What happened to Spring?

It is Murphy's Law that as soon as the YMCA takes the bubble off the pool it will turn cold again. I feel bad as I want to keep the Triplets up on their swim lessons but I think the low 60's is a bit chilly to go swimming, even if the pool is heated. I know I shouldn't complain as the dog days of Summer will be here before we know it but the Triplets have outgrown their Winter/Fall clothes. Oh well, it is a good thing that I am a SAHD so I can get away with dressing them funny:) Too bad they don't have high tops, that what I did when my pants got to short. They seam to mask the fact that you are wearing high waters:)

Too many people grow up. That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up. They forget. They don't remember what it's like to be 12 years old. They patronize, they treat children as inferiors. Well I won't do that.
Walt Disney

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
Bertrand Russell

Al

No comments: