Friday, April 16, 2010

The end of an era



One of the CFO's cousin's has been staying with us for the past year while she worked in Birmingham. On a side note, I am always confused on whether the CFO's cousin in my cousin, my cousin in-laws, or just her cousin. I consider her cousins mine but I say they are hers to lessen the confusion, I hope:) She has been the been the best roommate that a family with Triplets could have but alas, all good things must come to an end. She is moving back to Florida to again work with/for her first love, Disney. She has been a blessing in all of our lives and our thoughts/prayers will be with her in this new chapter in her life.

Addison was not very happy until we told her that her cousin was going to live with Ariel from The Little Mermaid.


The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn.
David Russell

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Dr. Seuss

Al

No comments: