Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt, Take Two!

The second hunt was held at our abode. I did my best to be sure there were no brown eggs from the family dog:) We cooked/ate hamburgers and hot dogs before "releasing the hounds." BTW, if you have never tried it, you need to try Dale's on your hamburgers/steaks. A word of warning it does have MSG but it tastes so good I don't care if it gives me a headache. Just don't marinate them too long.

Some fun before the chaos.



The balloon battles can get serious:)



The kids with their loot.



The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.
Robert Flatt

The joyful news that He is risen does not change the contemporary world. Still before us lie work, discipline, sacrifice. But the fact of Easter gives us the spiritual power to do the work, accept the discipline, and make the sacrifice.
Henry Knox Sherrill

Al

No comments: