Thursday, February 3, 2011

We are killing some trees now

As with me when the Triplets get into something new they REALLY get into it!  After having a boys sleep over at Nuke Doc's house the Triplets have enjoyed doing color by numbers and mazes that they, yes they, print off the internet.  They print, draw, color and tape (in their room) quite a bit these days.  It is a good thing we get deals on paper from Staples and buy one get one on tape from Publix:)

Jackson keeps it pretty simple.  No, that is not his handwriting and yes, I know I misspelled WALL-E:)


Addison adds her creative flair.  Notice the dots around the maze.


William likes to do some freehand.  I think he is in a modern/abstract art phase:)

An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs. 
Edgard Varese 

At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since.
Salvador Dali

Al

No comments: