Monday, March 29, 2010

Stranded

I headed down to get something out of the van this morning and noticed the battery was dead, weird since it is a new batter. No worries, I jumped it and let it run for a bit outside but I headed back in. A few minutes later the dog started barking so I went outside to find the van smoking, inside and out, and making a spitting sound.... NO BUENO!

Can't wait to see how much this costs and what it is!

Americans are broad-minded people. They'll accept the fact that a person can be an alcoholic, a dope fiend, a wife beater, and even a newspaperman, but if a man doesn't drive, there is something wrong with him.
Art Buchwald, "How Un-American Can You Get?," Have I Ever Lied to You?, 1966

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
Jason Love

Al

No comments: