Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day....

Believe me, I am not complaining but we have had quite a bit of rain/storms lately. We had friends (Ms. Kelly and Ms. Rachel) in town this last weekend and we went to the DeSoto Caverns. We neglected to see when they opened on Sunday so we got there on Mother's Day only to find out they opened an hour later. No worries, ALL of our passengers were napping so we drove the countryside for an hour.

By the time we got back it started raining. When we got to the gift shop to buy our tickets it was pouring. Being toddlers, the Triplets remind us once again that you can make lemonade from lemons.



Sometimes I see myself as a child in a rain storm, running around trying to catch all the drops in his mouth. I long for your adventures to be like the raindrops the child saves and not those which crash to the ground.
Unknown

Al

No comments: