Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How do you tell if someone is a good parent?

Look at their feet and knees....

I asked the CFO last night to look at a patch of dry skin on the top of my foot. The CFO laughed and said that is from playing with the kids on the floor. Then she said she has the same spots on her feet. We also have places on our knees. The librarian that does story time at the public library calls them calluses on her knees:)

So I use to have no hair on my knees because of my dress pants, now it is because of the floor. If I can just get the hair to grow back on my ankles from where my dress socks rubbed it off:)

The kids really LOVE lounging around in our bed. Their definition of "lounging includes rolling, bouncing, wrestling, etc...





Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.
Gertrude Stein (1874 - 1946)

Al

No comments: