Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things

Did I mention that Jackson had pink eye when I left on Thursday? Now William has it:) The Nuke Doc was nice enough to lend (give) us some eye drops to treat it. I just hope we aren't starting a round robin in the house where it goes round and round.

After several false starts we finally got out of the house around 11am today. Boy, was I off my game. I usually get out by 9 or 9:30. We headed to the Science Center and did we pick a bad day or what. One of the local school districts were out today and it seemed the others all had field trips. Luckily we ran into some friends. They guarded the door to the kindergarten and below area while I watched the back of the area where most of the kids were.

After a late lunch, where Jackson ate 1.5 personal pan pizzas, we headed home. Yep, I waited till Jackson went to the potty before even thinking of putting him in his car seat to leave:)

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Mahatma Gandhi

One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.
Rita Mae Brown

Al

No comments: