Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am getting lazy...

Lately I have been on a lazy streak. Cereal (with or without milk) or oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins seems to be the norm for breakfast. I also have been relying quite a bit on chicken nuggets or hot dogs for dinner. I hope to snap out of this soon but the kids certainly don't seem to mind it:)

Funny how that works isn't it? We bust our bohunkuses for our kids... buy organic this, homemade this, good for you that, vitamins/nutrients galore and they go and they reward us when we are being lazy!:) They should spit those nuggets and fries at us and say "what are you crazy? I need green beans and brussel sprouts!" It is funny how many ways that our "flesh" is weak. I have also been sneaking (yes, the CFO knows) an hour nap with the kids each day. This is only adding to my laziness. Add to that I feel better and am not as tired as I use to be... ugh! I need to make this look hard or the CFO might want to switch positions and send me back to work:) I would have to go on business lunches, take people to Starbucks, take business trips to fun places, and have an expense account again... eeeewwwwww! Who wants that?! I like my shorts and t-shirt 24-7 job at home. Oh yeah, I also get to spend the day with our Triplets and help the Lord shape them into the people they will grow up to be.

Oh well, as part of my get back into stay-at-home parent workout I need to start preparing and cooking 20+ pieces of organic chicken. I cook it in big batches then freeze it and reheat as needed.

The kids LOVED catching frogs with the CFO! Addison with her "game" face on:)





Any man, in the right situation, is capable of murder. But not any man is capable of being a good camper. So, murder and camping are not as similar as you might think.
Jack Handy

Al

No comments: