Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The book club.

No, I am not a member of a book club:) Why not? Two reasons...

1) I do not read. Not that I can't, I choose not to. I loved books on tape when I traveled a lot but I refuse to carve out time to read now.

2) I do not have friends I hang out with. I have GREAT friends in other places but none here. Don't feel bad, I use to make friends at work so I spent time with them talking about work. Now my work is the triplets:) Not much talking yet, a lot of crying and babbling but not much talking. Well, at least none that is coherent:)

The kids on the other hand LOVE books! They love looking at them, throwing them, ripping them, even eating them. One day about a year ago the CFO said "Is William choking on something?" Out I pulled about 1/2 of the spine of a book:0 But they do love books. They actually take them to bed with them and I frequently find them "reading" them when I get them up in the morning or from naps. We are still working on learning which way is right side up but I will take what I can get:)




This is, of course, before a brawl ensued that the bouncer (Daddy) had to break up:) I had heard of food fights but not book fights:)

Life is not fair, get over it already:)

Al

No comments: