- The CFO: "Jackson hit his head!"
- The CFO: "Turn the lights on, it's bad."
Turns out Jackson had climbed into bed with us and then promptly rolled out of bed. Another lesson to add to the list for the Triplets:
- No good deed goes unpunished.
- Don't stick your hands on (in) opening (or closing) elevator doors.
- If you get in bed with Mommy and Daddy, get in the middle.
If things happen in threes I can't wait to see what #3 is! - That is sarcasm:)
A favorite quote of mine from a good friend. The quote is from many, many years ago. This was his response to me when I pointed out an attractive lady to him.
No matter how good looking someone is you must remember this..... someone, somewhere is sick of their mess (I changed the last word to take this from an R rating to a PG rating but you get the gist)